1. Package Style
- Day tours
- Family Friendly
- Flights only
- Last minute
- River Cruise
- Staff Picks
2. RegionSearch Deals
1. Malton Food Lovers Festival, Yorkshire, May 26-27 (visitmalton.com/food-festival-yorkshire)
2. Kerb Presents Jam On Rye, Peckham Rye, London, May 28 (kerbfood.com/jamonrye/)
3. Vegan Summer Fest Brighton, The Level, June 2-3 (veggies.org.uk)
4. Latitude, Henham Park, Suffolk, July 12-15 (latitudefestival.com)
5. Jimmy's Festival, Ipswich, July 21-22 (jimmysfestival.co.uk)
Whether you're entering the festival's much-hyped sausage eating competition or not (go on, you know you want to), you can learn butchery with Jimmy Doherty's head butcher Jonny Farrell, and catch cookery demos from vegan YouTube aficionados BOSH! and grill expert, DJ BBQ.
6. Wilderness, Cornbury Park, Oxfordshire, August 2-5 (wildernessfestival.com)
It's all about banqueting in style at Wilderness Festival - especially as Yotam Ottolenghi will be in the kitchen. If you can't nab a much-coveted seat though, there's endless feasting opportunities, whether you're a carnivore (Berber & Q, Patty & Bun) or animal free (try a huge Homeslice pizza or Petersham Nurseries' seasonal vegetarian menus).
7. Pub In The Park, Marlow (May 17-20), Bath (June 8-10), Tunbridge Wells (July 6-8), Knutsford (September 7-9), (pubintheparkuk.com)
8. The Big Feastival, The Cotswolds, August 24-26 (thebigfeastival.com)
Roll up to Blur bassist Alex James' farm for Craig David and Basement Jaxx, as well as a serious rosta of chef talent. Raymond Blanc, Marco Pierre White, Mark Hix and Gizzi Erskine will all be sharing their knowledge; there's hands-on kitchen fun for the kids, and (of course) a cheese bar - James is obsessed with his cheese.
Not yet got to grips with pickling? You'll want to catch the fermentation masterclass at this year's River Cottage Festival, if you can manage to drag yourself away from the fire pit, where goat meat pioneer James Whetlor and foodie John Gregory-Smith will be hosting cook outs. You're sure to spot Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall bumbling around the site, too.
10. Abergavenny Food Festival, Wales, September 15-16 (abergavennyfoodfestival.com)
Whip your tastebuds into shape with Abergavenny's expert tasting sessions, take a foraging tour (then use what you've collected) and spot chefs including Anna Jones, and Stephen Harris from the Sportsman, performing demos.